Chicago Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, AED Training
The Guardian Group Heartsaver® First Aid, CPR, and AED course is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. This course is specifically designed for those who have a duty to learn First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) as part of their job responsibilities.
Students are taught what to do in the event of an emergency until professional help arrives. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
This course also teaches adult CPR and AED use.
The Guardian Group offers a variety of ON-SITE CPR, AED, First Aid and Blood-Borne Pathogen certification training classes to fit your needs. We will come to your school, daycare, home, or place of employment. Schedule your class today!
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- First aid basics.
- Medical emergencies.
- Injury emergencies.
- Environmental emergencies.
- Adult CPR and AED use.
- Child CPR and AED use and infant CPR.
- Written test.
- Video-based course ensures consistency.
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
- Student manual comes with a new Heartsaver First Aid Quick Reference Guide that summarizes first aid actions for many injuries and illnesses.
- Course is updated with the new science.
- One (1) Day Session is $150 for material, handouts & Comprehensive Study Guide.
- A deposit of $60 is required at registration to secure your seat for the class.
- (The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. A credit will be issued for a future session.)
- Cash, Credit Card or Money Order accepted.
- Students must register one week prior to class by calling 773-697-4249.
- Classes are held at 2958 W Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60618.
- Classes are scheduled twice a month. Please call for schedule.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course Completion Card that is valid for two years.